3D-Visage is a comprehensive face scanner that complements all cosmetic facial treatments and surgical procedures. It allows you to prescribe treatments based on your client’s scan results highlighting their skin concerns. Following this, you can prove the efficacy of your treatment offering by showcasing before and after with a stunning 3D visual backed by accurate metrics.
3D Visage provides you and your clients with a visual representation of the client’s skin hydration, pigmentation levels and congestion, amongst so much more. We provide the client with their skin age based on complex algorithms supplying them with a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
Incorporated into 3D-Visage is a custom library of consumable products designed to aid in upselling skincare pre and post-treatment, recommending products to your clients based on their scan results.
- A visual of the client’s face from 3 angles
- Scoring based on comparison with the world’s largest skin type database
- Analyse hydration level, pigmentation levels, congestion, wrinkles, skin texture, UV spots, brown spots, red areas and porphyrins
- Comparison page for use in before and after
- Scans are recorded on the clinic’s software dashboard for record-keeping and comparison.
- Automatically prescribes skincare based on the client’s skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
3D Visage utilises an 18 million pixel camera in conjunction with Windows 10 software in order to provide the most accurate results in the industry. We take 3 images at 3 set angles which are then stitched together to create a 3D visual of the face.
The high grade camera quality not only allows us to view surface indications but shows areas of porphyrins, bacteria in the pores, at a microscopic level which also allow us to prescribe preventative treatments before the bacteria causes spots on the skin’s surface.